The Haverford Choral Association Presents Choral Cabaret 2024

Get ready for the annual Haverford High School Choral Cabaret presented by the Haverford Choral Association (HCA)! This Saturday, April 27th, travel back in time to the Golden Age of Hollywood and experience an extravaganza of vocal talent. Be serenaded by songs from classic musicals such as West Side Story and Singin’ in the Rain performed by award-winning choirs and musicians. You might even be able to spot a couple of Mean Girls stars in the mix.

Choral Cabaret will begin with a silent auction, raffle baskets, and more from 5:30 to 6:30. There are over $6,000 worth of bargain auction items that will be available with online bidding, including luxury brand accessories and gift cards. After that, there will be an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner from 6:30 to 7:30, and following the dinner will be the show itself. Enjoy themed individual performances and duets, followed by presentations from both Concert Chorale and Chamber Singers. 

Choral Cabaret is HCA’s main fundraiser each year, supporting sheet music purchases, activities, and the choirs’ trip to Nashville, Tennessee next school year. Be sure to support Haverford’s musicians by purchasing tickets here!

• Adult Ticket (includes Buffet Dinner) – $30.00
  • Student Ticket w/valid ID (includes Buffet Dinner) – $15.00
  • Child Ticket (Ages 3-12) (includes Buffet Dinner) – $15.00
  • Infant Ticket (Ages 2 & Under) (includes Buffet Dinner) – $0.00
Due to expected traffic and partial road closures as a result of the Twilight Run, please arrive no earlier than 5:30 pm. This will allow time for the roads to open up again and provide more parking for attendees.